Monday 7 July 2014

Ed and Dani, Yatton Church & Hellens House Wedding extravaganza, Hereford Wedding Photographer, Ledbury Wedding Photographer

Ah the Lovely Ed and Dani! Thank you so much for inviting me to join you on your special day.  
I had never photographed a ceremony at Yatton church before, and was delighted when I had a little look round the week before.  The church is small but perfectly formed, and has a wooden balcony.  
Arriving early I was able to photographed the beautifully decorated interior, which had been carefully crafted by a local man, and ex floristry teacher especially for Ed and Dani.  He even grew two trees specially to frame the couple during the ceremony.  



















Yatton church has the additional benefit of far reaching views of the Herefordshire countryside, did I say yet how much I love this church!.
Its was off to the glorious Hellens House in Much Marcle for drinks and merriment.  Hellens is such a great setting for photographs, where else can you find a life size wicker elephant!






Now prepare yourselves if you are a cheese lover like me... I've heard tell of such things, but never been fortunate to be so close... oh yes only a cheese wedding cake...





Catering was incredible! as was the hospitality from Hellens as ever.  I love that the married couple sat me at a table, it meant I could get to know the wedding guests a bit and was on hand in prime position for the speeches.  ( oh and the huge desserts!)

















Congratulations! 
Caroline is based in the beautiful market town of Ledbury, and offers creative portraiture from her studio in the high street and on location in the beautiful surrounding countryside.  She is sought after to coverWeddings both overseas and in the UK.

1 comment: